Our client, a global media advertising agency, is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Data Strategist to join their marketing team, based in central London.
We're looking for an analytical and commercially minded self-starter, who has excellent communication skills, as well as strong hands-on experience of Excel.
- Ensuring the commercial effective use of data sources across the strategic business area
- Use existing data or source new data that will drive key strategic marketing activities and development decisions across all environments
- Support the strategic marketing initiatives and team via data analysis
- Develop data reports and using product guides to support tender or contract decisions
- Develop the product guides and product rationales using data analysis from a wide range of data sources
- Creating data for market go-live strategies
- Producing reports around pricing strategy for new and existing products
- Development of product roll-out plans based on data provided by development teams
- Identifying opportunities to use data from external sources
- Working with the Head of Agency Marketing to develop strategic selling opportunities using data
- Develop and train the Marketing team in MapInfo, Route and all other cover and frequency systems
- Research or Marketing qualifications e.g. CIM or degree level.
- Advanced in Excel
- Experience in Alteryx, Route, YouGov Profiles, TouchPoints, Addynamix, CACI, MapInfo and VI dashboard (Qliksense and Tableau)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to develop and motivate a team
- Ability to draw together different teams behind a common goal
- Strategic outlook but able to react to market dynamics.