My client is a media owner within the publishing and broadcast sector, looking for a marketing executive to join their small Trade Marketing and Strategy team. With a highly recognisable brand and a dynamic working environment, this role will suit people who like fast-paced, varied work.
- Work with commercial and editorial stakeholders to create coherent marketing and communications strategies.
- Run a variety of events and activations to promote the brand to advertisers and agencies.
- Contribute to delivery of industry events.
- Develop and promote success stories through case studies and awards entries.
- Creating and sending newsletters.
- Creating content for the website.
- Social Media - Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Help to manage the trade contacts database.
Key Skills Required:
- Educated to degree level.
- 1-2 years' experience working for a media owner or media company.
- An understanding of the media and advertising industry.
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written skills.
- Experience of using a content management system to populate and maintain a website.
- Experience of using social media in a work environment.
- Experience briefing design teams.
- Experience of managing a database/CRM system.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively.
- Flexible and able to adapt to multiple priorities.
If you are interested in this position, please send through your CV ASAP, or send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org.