Account Manager, London up to £34K
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a successful direct marketing and fundraising agency that specialises in direct response TV, film and radio. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their team based in London.
Account Manager – The role
You will be the hub of every campaign and your responsibilities will include taking instructions from the client and managing their expectations; writing the brief; stimulating the creatives; ensuring all departments are managed and kept in the loop; delivering the campaign on time and on budget and retaining the client’s innate trust in you.
You will also work closely with media agencies and call centres. If you have excellent project management skills, are a great communicator, inspire our creative teams and have good analytical skills, then this is the role for you.
Account Manager – Skills
Direct marketing metrics
We are first and foremost direct marketing specialists so it is vital you can demonstrate in your CV the following skills and knowledge:
- Proven understanding of direct marketing principles and metrics
- Passion for numbers and evidence you understand what to look for when looking at campaign performance documentation
Direct response TV adverts are our core output so you’re the kind of person who can get the best out of creative teams:
- Briefing creative projects: evidence of a high standard of briefing work
- Critiquing creative – demonstrate a good standard of critiquing creative concepts and be able to provide a verbal critique of one of our DRTV adverts
Our charity clients’ money is sacred so you have to evidence you are skilled in creating and managing budgets:
- Show how you have managed budgets and what controls you have put in place to safeguard against over-spend
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
Everyone in our agency has to be comfortable in meeting/talking to clients at both senior and junior levels:
- Show how you have managed client expectations
- Show how you have solved problems, both large and small, for a client
- We will ask for client references should you be offered the position
We’re not just about the creative product, we also help optimise client media plans:
- Be able to pinpoint the key metrics to be considered in optimising a DRTV campaign
- Demonstrate your ability to highlight potential improvements on a media plan
- Evidence working on the production process of DRTV advert from briefing through to final versioning and clocking
- Have attended voice-over recordings and be comfortable managing this process
- Experienced user of Microsoft Access
This is a degree level role and we require a BA Hons or BSC Hones degree or equivalent qualification.
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click APPLY to send your CV now. Closing date 28th November 2016
I specialise in account handling roles. So if this Account Manager role isn’t one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co,uk/bckypostlethwaite.jobs