Major Players are working with a top London content agency who work across gaming, website and app production, TV, film, digital and radio. They are now looking for a Traffic Manager with 2 to 3 years' experience in either a creative agency or production agency to come and join their dynamic team.
The Traffic Manager will work across their busy creative and production teams, help out in the day-to-day running, organising internal / external resource and managing the volume of workflow through the agency.
You will be an excellent communicator and have experience in managing the day-to-day volume of workflow in a production or creative environment, be responsible for ensuring correct process of work flowing through the departments is followed, including involving the relevant people for feedback/sign off etc. Checking in on status and progress of jobs, alerting relevant departments and keeping all relevant parties updated and informed on progress and any changes to timelines or schedules.
The Traffic Manager will:
* Be very organised, and have a methodical approach to resource and time management.
* Have thorough knowledge in project management, creative and design processes.
* Understand the requirements and scope of each project, to be able to take into account how complex or simple a job is and apply the correct resource.
* Bring their own processes to the role, and develop new processes for the agency.
* Be adept in managing resource conflicts, and know how to resolve them successfully.
* Have a can-do attitude and know how to tackle and solve problems that arise.
* Ideally have experience in using Google Docs, Trello, Basecamp, Slack, Excel and Word.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a really well established agency, who can offer a real variety of work across a range of brands. The agency have positive and collaborative studio environment and offer a good benefits package along with social events, training and career progression. If this sounds like the Producer role for you then please apply.