Marketing Executive – Manchester City Centre - £25,000-£30,000
One of Manchester’s fastest growing business’ is looking to add support into their Marketing team to help deliver their ambitious growth plans for 2017. Having had a quick rise to success and have recently been written about in regional and national newspapers as a success story this market leader are now looking to international expansion with a new office already open in New York and other countries to follow soon.
The Company and Culture:
- International business with a brand-new Manchester Head office fully equipped with pool tables, table tennis, table football, music streaming and state of the art kitchen/break-out area.
- Relaxed friendly atmosphere where everyone has a voice and there are no bad ideas.
- Flexible working patterns available to promote work/life balance
- Assisting with campaigns across a variety of platforms (both digital and offline)
- Planning and writing original content for all websites, adapting style and tone according to the target audience
- Creating effective email and social media marketing campaigns
- Overseeing social channels and working with the PPC Manager to hone social ad performance
- Creating marketing collateral for use by sales and other teams, ensuring all materials are on-brand, up to date and error free
- Working closely with marketers, developers, writers and designers to ensure our marketing efforts are the best they can possibly be
- 2+ years marketing experience
- A firm understanding of the principals of content marketing
- A proven self-starter who can manage multiple tasks
- Culture is key with this company and someone who can show they’re a team player will be well received
To be considered please click ‘APPLY’