Content Writer – Manchester City Centre - £25,000-£30,000
One of Manchester’s fastest growing business’ is looking to add support into their Marketing team to help deliver their ambitious growth plans for 2017. Having had a quick rise to success and have recently been written about in regional and national newspapers as a success story this market leader are now looking to international expansion with a new office already open in New York and other countries to follow soon.
The Company and Culture:
- International business with a brand-new Manchester Head office fully equipped with pool tables, table tennis, table football, music streaming and state of the art kitchen/break out area.
- Relaxed friendly atmosphere where everyone has a voice and there are no bad ideas.
- Flexible working patterns available to promote work/life balance
Reporting to the Editor-in-Chief, you’ll be responsible for the company’s varied content production needs, including:
- Working with internal teams to coordinate and maintain an effective content strategy
- Planning and writing original content for all websites, adapting style and tone according to the target audience
- Creating effective email and social media marketing campaigns
- Interviewing members, partners and industry leaders
- Working with Engagement Specialists to promote content and increase engagement among members and potential members
- 2+ years marketing experience
- A firm understanding of the principals of content marketing
- A proven self-starter who can manage multiple tasks
- Culture is key with this company and someone who can show they’re a team player will be well received
To be considered please click ‘APPLY’