Key Account Manager - FMCG Collaborative Marketing Agency
My client is the largest provider of Word-of-Mouth and Collaborative Marketing Solutions in Europe and has been changing the way brands work with their consumers since 2005. They operate in 19 markets across Europe and are able to count world-renowned companies such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Henkel, L’Oreal, Philips, Bosch, Samsung and Coca Cola among their clients.
They need an experienced Account Manager to help them take the business with our biggest client to the next level in Northern Europe.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer goods marketing.
- A strong background with FMCG companies - either as an employee in the marketing team or as in the account team within a digital, media or creative agency.
- Strong strategic capabilities in regard to management of brands and B2B client relationships.
- A creative mind to come up with strong plans and concepts for the client.
- An understanding of the needs and requirements of large community driven projects.
- Negotiation skills and assertiveness, and the ability to deliver powerful presentations.
- Service-orientated business development skills coupled with strong consulting capabilities
- Responsible for the strategic growth of our biggest client account (UK, IRE & SWE).
- Strategically consult local client on Word-of-Mouth and Collaborative Marketing approaches.
- Act as interface between local clients, agencies & the trnd campaign management team to guarantee best in class campaign execution.
- Responsible for ongoing account performance analysis, you’ll work closely with the international Key Account Team and report locally to the UK Sales Director.