Marketing & Communications Manager
We are seeking a commercially astute Marketing and Communications Manager to join a market leading B2B legal media and events business in South West London. This is a brand new role and you will create and deliver a content led marketing strategy for a range of magazines, websites, conferences and events. This is a rare opportunity for a creative and talented marketing professional to deliver a marketing programme from scratch and add real value to this fast growing company. It would particularly suit an experienced Marketing Executive who wants to step up to Manager level.
- Develop and implement an integrated multi-channel strategy for all products and services
- Assist with the production of marketing and events materials and ensure a consistent brand message
- Agree timelines with internal stakeholders and feedback on the success of campaigns and areas for improvement
- Negotiate deals and partnerships with external associations
- Represent the company at industry events and networking opportunities
- Oversee the company website and liaise with an external digital agency on design and development
- Oversee the Salesforce database and provide in-house training for staff
Experience / skills required:
- Solid B2B marketing experience, ideally working on publications or events
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques, including best practice and analytics tools
- Demonstrable success delivering results driven campaigns
- Strong website and data management skills
- A resourceful and creative outlook
£28,000 - £33,000 + benefits
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.