Content Manager - Professional Services
Web Content Manager - B2B
Up to £42K + bonus + fantastic benefits package
Calling all Web Content Managers! I am currently representing a globally renowned, professional services business who are seeking a proactive Web Content Editor to join their small but successful marketing team. The business is currently undergoing their own digital transformation and have recently launched a global website to represent their business in over 28 different countries and 31 different languages. This is a unique and career defining role, as the Web Content Editor will be given a large degree of ownership, autonomy and will be encouraged to challenge upwards - this role has an international remit, and you will be liaising with other offices around the globe to shape a content strategy that will drive awareness and engage with their target audience.
The Web Content Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning an exciting and engaging global content strategy for the business. Working with offices across the world and stakeholders of all seniority, you will plan and shape how Content is delivered - be that through White Papers, Infographics, Blog Posts, Interviews etc., to position the business as a Thought Leader in their sector.
- Copywriting for various digital platforms i,e,, Web, Email Marketing, Social, Blog posts, offline materials.
- Working with the Web Design agency to ensure that all content is SEO friendly and tagged properly - contribute ideas to optimise content on the website to improve natural search rankings.
- Using data to understand Audience behaviour and then using analytics to drive further decision making
- Acting as the 'Go Between' between the Business and the Web Design agency - identifying bugs and explaining to the agency as well as translating "Tech Talk" to those who don't necessarily understand.
- Expertly managing multiple Stakeholders within the business. This postiion will liaise daily with C-Level executives internationally who may not be as digitally savvy - the company are incredibly open to new ideas but do expect a logical approach.
The Web Content Editor will possess:
- Experience planning and delivering a B2B Content strategy, preferably on a global scale.
- Fantastic copywriting skills and an excellent grasp of English grammar - English must be your mother tongue.
- Strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and CMS functionality - being able to translate technical requests into laymans terms would be highly advantageous.
- Exceptional Stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships and influence at senior level to gain buy in.
- Heaps of gumption with an equal measure of diplomacy!
My client is considered to be the market leader within the UK for their services. Based in smart offices with fantastic views of St. Paul's Cathedral, this company has all the benefits of a large corporate but in contrast offer an incredibly collaborative work environment complete with daily fresh fruit, weekly 'huddles' and a flat structure - opinions are important to them and they encourage people to be different. The marketing team is small but you will work in synergy with likeminded global teams to ensure that campaigns are of the highest quality. In return for your hard work, the company are offering a competitive base salary, complete with an attractive bonus and benefits package.
To apply to this exciting position, please send your profile to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today to be considered.