Major Players are working with an independent direct & digital agency based in the London Bridge/Bermondsey area who are looking for an experienced Traffic/Resource Manager to manage their creative processes (including traffic, QC, production, and third party management).
A young, independent agency specialising in digitally led CRM, with an ever-increasing reputation for creative and strategic brilliance and a growing list of awards and clients.
Following some big account wins, and as a key part of their growth, our client is looking for an experienced Traffic/Resource Manager to take responsibility for the smooth running of the creative department, ensuring it operates efficiently and productively, leading to the highest-standard delivery while maintaining profitability.
- Manage the physical process in a way that allows the ECD/CD and creative heads to manage the thinking process.
- Resource the department profitably.
- Support the Client Service teams in ensuring that the daily worklist and weekly traffic schedule is maintained.
- To allocate resource in concert with ECD/CD.
- Cost creative and production and provide timing schedules for jobs running through the department.
- Keep track of budgets on jobs and ensure that any downtime is flagged early to account holders.
- Ensure that all approvals are collected before work is released to the client.
- Manage the freelance and supplier relationships in a cost-effective and efficient way alongside the Studio Manager.
- Remarkable communication skills.
- Organised and resourceful.
- Adept at handling demanding situations and tight deadlines.
- A flexible approach and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Able to create strong collaborative working relationships and be comfortable dealing diplomatically with issues and conflicting priorities.
- Experience managing a creative environment within a similar skillset agency (core expertise is direct and digital).
- Passionate about both great work and quality control.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, forward-thinking agency in a key, integral role supporting the future growth of the business. If you are an experienced and adaptable Traffic/Resource Manager and this sounds like the role for you please get in touch.