Head of Studio
Major Players are working with an independent agency in East London who are looking to hire an experienced Head of Studio to manage the creative function within their studio.
This agency has a great reputation for producing innovative ideas-led creative work. They work across branding, advertising and experiential design delivering work that drives brand engagement for a range of big name clients.
As a member of the Senior Management team and reporting directly into the Board of Directors, this role manages every aspect of the creative function within the business. This includes Studio Management (daily scheduling, project budget creation, resource management) Line Management (personal development of all creative staff) and Finance Management (budget and financial analysis management).
Key responsibilities include:
- Creative freelance booking & relationship management.
- Staff development & management.
- Creative work scheduling.
- Creative budget creation.
- Departmental monthly financial reporting.
- Project finance tracking.
- Creative recruitment.
- Assist in planning Project briefings and status meetings.
- Creative process implementation and adherence
- 5+ years experience in a similar role and agency environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Reasonable & firm demeanour
- Solution-orientated problem solver
- Analytical & data focused
This is a great opportunity to join a busy, hard-working agency with a friendly, family feel who are producing some fantastic creative work. If you feel you have the relevant experience please get in touch.