Account Executive - Cool PR Agency
Work getting you down? Been waiting for that promotion that never seems to arrive? Well that's all about to change.
Basic from £23-29k
So you're had some experience in PR already, maybe it's been 6 months, or maybe up to 2 years. Either way, you're due a change of scenery.
What you'll be doing:
- Screening and monitoring of daily media intelligence for your clients
- Screening of awards, speaker opportunities and events for clients
- Research on new business and marketing opportunities
- Media campaigns and outreach, and drafting press releases
What you'll have done:
- Worked in-house or in an agency in a PR/communications role
- Ideally have some experience in Financial or property PR, but if not, that's OK too
- Experience drafting and issuing press releases
- Experience managing client's social and digital media
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside multi-national organisations, and work on large and complex projects.
So if you're looking for an agency you can grow and progress with, and work with supportive and highly experienced management and mentors, then this is the place for you. Click on the link and apply now!