Junior or Midweight Graphic Designer - retail / fashion
Truffle are looking for a Junior or Midweight Graphic Designer (you could be junior looking to step into a MW position) from a high end retail or fashion background for a wonderful client of ours in the fashion sector. They have a strong in house creative team with a laid back vibe, they are all super trend led individuals with bags of creative talent. It's a flat structure so ideas are very much welcomed on a high level forum.
They are looking for somebody with highly creative ideas and polished execution that will engage their high end customer. You will make a large contribution to the evolution of the brand’s visual identity and help to create consistently strong and engaging messaging. As a Mid-Weight Designer you will be happy to lead projects when appropriate but also work under direction. You must come from a lifestyle/heritage type brand, or agency who’ve dealt with clients similar to this.
Day to day:
- Communicating to our target audience through clever, engaging concepts delivered in the form of beautifully crafted visuals ·
- Working on print communications ranging from in store POS, direct mail catalogues, marketing activations, packaging to branding as well as digital content including social media and possibly website and emails from concept to completion.
- Creative concepts and final artwork for seasonal marketing and promotions · Working creatively within guidelines and existing assets
The Ideal Person: ·
- A good level of graphic design experience from a fashion or retail brand.
- Come from a lifestyle/heritage type brand, or agency who’ve dealt with clients similar to this.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Ideally a working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Key Note, Excel and Sketch would be beneficial
- 3+ years experience
- Knowledge of the print process and previous experience with printers
- Strong typographical and layout skills
- Strong collaborative skills, including other members of the graphics team and other teams throughout the business
- Ability to present and communicate to senior leadership level and external facing
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to short deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of trends and cultural awareness
- Print production knowledge would be a bonus
To hear more about this wonderfully creative opportunity get in touch with Mishel at Truffle!