UX Designer #fashion #retail #UX #contract
Experienced #UX #Designer needed 3 to 6 month FTC. Must have #fashion or #beauty #UX background. My client is a understated digital / tech leader within the fashion / retail online space.
- Design and architect of websites, platforms and apps.
- Help architect a killer app and content platforms.
- Work with UI team and creative team to ensure all products and content are surfaced and represented in the most appropriate way to brand values.
- Define interaction models and user task flows.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience.
- Create UI specifications for the creative teams to work to.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to digital and creative stakeholders.
- Work with Brand director and VDs to incorporate the visual identity into platforms.
- Create and maintain cohesive web and app style guides as well as visual consistency across platforms.
- Ensures that each design, template or user flow is optimized for each global markets, channels & customer types.
- Act as "go to" with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations.
- Feedback session to both digital and creative departments on results and iterative test programs.
- Digital & UX design expert.
- Champion researcher of customer / user needs.
- Expert understanding in MVT - Comfortable to draw statistically significant conclusions from data & analytics.
- Comfortable in visual tools such as Illustrator, Fireworks, In Vision, Photoshop, Sketch etc.
- Love the iterative approach of testing, learning (re-testing) & developing cycle.
- Works well in a rapid and ever-changing environment.
- Works closely with UI designers, digital designers and brand designers.
- Experience in digital ecommerce UI preferable but not essential.
- Passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency and a real knack for reducing the complex to simple essentials.
- Skilled designer in usability of platforms, apps and e-commerce websites.
- Ability to create templates and designer that are appealing and appropriate for the product, market and industry.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- Comfortable in visual tools such as Illustrator, Fireworks, In Vision etc).
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
To be considered please email me your cv and link to website showcasing UX case studies for either: retail, fashion or beauty ecommerce brands.
350 to 400 per day, up to 6 months contract.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.