Senior Sales / Account Manager, £33K basic DOE+commission 40% +override
This is a fab opportunity to work for one of the leading names within the UK entertainment and performing arts industry! My client's product provides news and services for those within UK entertainment and performing arts industry. Established in 1880, it is a private limited company owned by the family of one of the two founders. Publishing across the web and print, it is a must read for those with an involvement or interest in the rich performing arts industry in Great Britain and beyond.
Due to continued success and growth within the business, they are now looking to take on an expereince Senior Sales/Account Manager.
The successful Senior Sales/Account Manager should have:-
- 18 months to two years' sales experience selling recruitment solutions.
- Print and online experience, and working on a B2B Title.
- A competitive niche/sector would be desirable.
- Experience in selling employer director rather than rec cons or agencies (although such experience is a bonus)
- Experience in covering the ground with outbound calls but also has field sales experience
- Motivated to add value, upsell and lead chase at every opportunity
- To achieve sales targets
- Experience of working within an SME & working within a small tight-knit team
- A can do / mature attitude who can hit the ground running and self-manage/motivate
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Angela Izard at MRA for more information.