Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Marketing Officer - Up to £150k - London
My client now requires a Chief Marketing Officer to be responsible for the leadership and strategy that covers acquisition, retention, brand and budgets.
- Managing and building both the online and offline marketing teams (covering performance, brand, communications and strategy
- Taking full ownership of the P&L and managing the marketing budget
- Working with various teams (including product and tech) to create and deliver effective campaigns to drive growth and brand awareness
- Managing the full lifecycle of marketing campaigns from conception to execution
- Managing post campaign analysis and working with the wider team to draw out valuable insight to improve performance
- Reporting to the CEO and shaping the strategy of the business
- Providing regular updates to senior stakeholders in the business
- Have vast experience in SEM (PPC incl. Google analytics) affiliation, and working with agencies (media buying and online campaigns)
- You're a natural leader. You know how to get the best from people, from team management to mentoring talent.
- You're highly commercial, analytical and love data.
- Have a good degree from a red brick university.
To apply for the CMO role, please click the "apply" button, or contact Troy Buffenbarger on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.