Senior Shopper Strategist - Brand Activation - London
If you're reading this, you already live and breathe brands. You're fascinated in finding out what makes shoppers tick and how this builds brands.
You're more than likely a frustrated Senior Shopper Strategist looking to take on your next challenge Are you ready to make your mark in shopper planning and join one of London's coolest brand experience agencies?
Working alongside The Strategy Director, you'll write compelling shopper strategies for a broad range of grocery accounts. You know how to inspire creatives and making a difference in brands for their audiences gets you out of bed in the morning.
Is it you?
- At least 6-7 years solid Shopper concept and activation expertise
- Off-trade expertise: supermarket, convenience, e-commerce, m-commerce, wholesale and C&C
- Experience working with a major grocer
- Western European market experience (key markets; Spain, Republic of Ireland and Germany)
- Experience working with FMCG spirits and beer brands
Here's what you'll do -
- Lead the day to day campaign planning, concept development
- Provision of well thought through recommendations and responses to client briefs
- Be the authority on client business, category, trends, customers and competitors
- Understanding how the strategic thinking commercially solves the business problem
- Bring strategic perspective to bear on unconventional tasks and provide appropriate guidance and briefs
- Think in customer journeys and ecosystems, not just executions
- Running qual and quant research
- Lead and support across shopper pitches and business development
- Actively work to grow the skills of more junior team members
Ideally you've got on-trade channel expertise with experience in travel, sports, banking and luxury.
If you're a Senior Shopper Strategist looking for your next step I'd love to hear from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.