A central London prominent brand is looking for talent…
A company seeped in research and experience is looking for an experienced individual to pro-actively manage an account for a prestigious client, with an exciting and recognisable brand.
All they ask is for passion, self-drive and a proven track record in managing work within a team to deliver the best creative approach in digital and integrated work.
Based in the heart of London, surrounded by creative companies, this sizable market influencer stands out, exceeding, managing and challenging expectations to give the best to their clients. This shines through in their reputation within the industry - with a simple internet search one can find countless examples of their considered work with high end exciting brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain further experience in a tough marketing environment, managing a client of prestige and loyalty.
- Managing an account of high value, with a recognisable brand in a competitive sector.
- Develop relationships with senior executives to effectively manage the portfolio.
- Develop an effective communication strategy with senior SOM's and transfer this inform to the teams you will overlook.
- Transferring both digital and print briefs down to creative and studio teams, highlighting key information and brief from the client.
The successful account manager will have proven experience within:
- A previous account manager role - directing and working a cohesive workable team
- Experience/Inherent interest in competitive marketing.
- Proven experience of an integrated marketing campaign.
- Experience within targeted "below the line" marketing in both digital and print.
An account manager will need to be driven, ambitious and be able to transfer this enthusiasm over to a team - which they should have a proven ability to lead, motivate and drive.
Presentational skills are a must; the candidate must be articulate, focused, with an ability to shine amongst a crowd both in physical appearance and demeanour.
Apply today! This is a highly sort after role, with applications progressing quickly.