Head of Media Team - Broadcast PR Consultancy
Head of Media Team
£42k - £45k + £3k OTE
We are working with a leading global broadcast specialist, who provides consultancy on international, national and regional campaigns for many organisations; from ambitious start-ups to some of the world's biggest brands.
They are recruitng for a Head of Media Teamto join their team as soon as posible, you will be leading and coordinating a team of 10 media professionals selling in stories and content.
As Head of Media Team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Broadcast advisory writing (based on existing client materials and / or the creative briefing of colleagues) for TV, radio and online interview and content placement
- Successful management and coordination of the media team, including leading a morning meeting to assess priorities for the day and mentoring junior members
- Consulting with the client team, providing feedback on sell in progress, inputting into brainstorms, sense checking creative ideas and identifying and reacting to breaking news
- Monitoring KPIs for each member of the media team, whilst training, mentoring and motivating them to excel
- Meeting media (broadcasters and online journalists) to help develop top tier contacts and strengthen existing relationships
- Managing media lists to ensure current but also evolving as new targets are identified and secured
- Spotting and sharing media trends, from industry news sources and social media
This is a fantastic role for someone with good story judgement / Journalistic eye and strong writing capabilities – you must be able to digest sometimes complex information and translate into a concise, media friendly releases / advisories that will capture the attention of radio producers, TV bookers and online web editors.
For more information, APPLY NOW with your CV.