Senior Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with content marketing agency in South West London who are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their growing digital team specialising in UX, design and build.
A strategically-led content marketing agency specialising in shareable content and storytelling, they create content and destinations that help brands tell stories that will emotionally engage their audiences and build communities. They have in-house production capabilities to shoot, edit and animate socially-optimised product films, design and build digital platforms, and deliver face-to-face brand experiences. Content is at the heart of everything they do.
Working closely with in-house creative and development teams, you'll be working across a varied blue chip client base that includes global footwear companies, sports organisations, publishers and leading technology companies.
- Writing briefs and liaising with design and development teams
- Manage and deliver projects from initiation to completion using an Agile Project Methodology
- Plan and deliver projects to detailed, clearly defined time plans
- Assess and regularly re-assess project priorities
- Write epics and product stories
- Present work and articulate creative executions at senior client level
- Manage relationships with key client contacts, managing client expectations and communicating effectively with all stakeholders
- Lead regular project stand up meetings and client demos
You'll need to be cool under pressure and comfortable managing digital projects from gathering requirements to overseeing wireframing, design, build, testing, go live and beyond. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years' experience of working at an agency, will have handled digital projects up to £150k from start to finish, and will be passionate about all things digital.
- At least 3-5 years project management experience in a fast paced digital agency
- Experience using Agile project management techniques
- Comfortable working with designers to oversee the UX and design process
- Experience writing user stories and epics
- Understanding of the need for cross platform solutions and in particular the role of responsive websites
- Have an expert and informed opinion about the digital marketplace and deliver compelling arguments to design challenges
- Keep up to date with the latest design innovations and online trends
- Have a positive and passionate approach with a can-do attitude
- Experience dealing with large projects up to £150k
- Able to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines, often handling multiple projects at the same time
There's lots of room for progression so if this sounds like the opportunity you're looking for, and you have the necessary skills and experience, please get in touch.