Group Account Director - integrated and brand agency
Passion. Honesty. Knowledge. Creativity.
As a successful Group Account Director, these are some of the key words that should best describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Group Account Director isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a London based creative brand comms agency that specialises' in disruptive marketing and currently works with a variety of well-known blue chip brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf marketing ideas.
This agency was founded by two very charismatic, none egotistical and well known marketing leaders. Who over the years, have created, developed and sold some of the most successful agencies in their sectors.
It because of this career defining experience they are able to combine their knowledge and have created a business model and approach that delivers vast success.
It is due to this ongoing success that our client is now ready to hire a branding and Creative agency experienced Group Account Director who wants to sit on the board and help build and develop the agency on a long term basis.
To be suitable for this role as Group Account Director you will have the following skills and attributes:
• Solid and recognised integrated or creative agency experience is essential
• Experienced in creating and developing a vibrant set of client relationships
• Strong leadership experience is essential
• Proven history of growing a healthy team around them.
• Keep abreast of all key client activity
• Ability to lead and contribute on new business pitches
• Attend regular, relevant networking events
• Generate thought leadership content
• Ability to lead and present at seminars
• Have the gravitas to hold C level conversations and gather buy in
• Have over 6 years experience working within an agency in a senior client services role
• Able to conduct research and gain market insight
• Understand that sucessful account handling is NOT a scatter gun approach and have a proven track record when it comes to success
• Understands that success is a team effort – you are not a lone gun for hire!
• You will want to be part of the agency’s rich tapestry of talent and see this as a long term move
In return for your skills and expertise as a Group Account Director our client offers a generous salary ranging between £60-70k plus other benefits and a culture and philanthropic etos you can be really proud to be a part of.
If you think you are the Group Account Director we are seeking then apply today by clicking the apply button and dropping me, Jonathan Duval, a line and including your CV.