Senior Media Account Manager
Senior Media Account Manager - Global Ad Agency
A Senior Media Account Manager is needed to join the Media team for one of the UK's largest and most successful integrated marketing communication agencies on a 12 month contract. Expect to join a brilliant team responsible for running the media account for the UK Aldi business.
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe's brightest brands. The Manchester agency is an exciting hub employing over 300 highly talented people all housed within a state-of-the-art 9 acre campus which includes a swimming pool and veg allotments!
Joining as a Senior Media Account Manager you will be tasked with maintaining and fostering their exceptional relationship with the Aldi marketing team. Managing a multi–million pound media budget you will work closely with Aldi across multiple media channels; digital in all its guises, TV, A/V, VoD, Press, Magazines, Radio, D2D and Out of Home. Utilising your love of media you will play a key role ensuring this rapidly expanding grocer continues to shine in a highly competitive market.
To qualify... You should be an experienced Senior Account Manager / SAM / Senior Account Media Manager / Junior Account Director / AD or similar who can demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the media landscape, with demonstrable experience of managing day to day media account needs autonomously across multiple media channels.
- A passion for ensuring the very best use of media spend, with experience of developing robust media strategies that have been successfully sold into clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with experience of being accountable for the numbers and overall performance of media campaigns, managing large budgets in line with client requirements.
- Experience of developing strong relationships with media owners and negotiating the best deals on behalf of clients.
- Specific retail industry experience would be an advantage.
Posting date 3rd November 2016 - Closing date 1st December 2016.
Get in touch...
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...