Social Media/Digital Account Manager
Job Title: Social Media/Digital Account Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus Bonus scheme, private healthcare, matched pension contribution, company laptop, 28 days holiday and Xmas off
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Social Media/Digital Account Manager to join their successful team. They are a multi award winning, fully integrated PR and digital marketing agency. Their dynamic tight knit team operate from modern offices in the heart of the West End, while the company also has global offices located in Paris, Munich and San Francisco. They have a hugely diverse and exciting client base, working with innovators and global brands including Samsung, Peroni, Microsoft Components, Splunk and Viber. As a Digital Account Manager, you will be working for a company who invest heavily in the training and development of their staff, and operate a true meritocracy. They have a vibrant, friendly social environment, with frequent company drinks evenings and events.
About The Social Media/Digital Account Manager Role
As a Social Media/Digital Account Manager, you will deliver exciting digital marketing and social media campaigns for an exciting mix of B2B and B2C clients, gaining great exposure on leading brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media/Digital Account Manager:
* Overseeing the day to day delivery of campaigns, striving to exceed KPIs
* Creating innovative digital marketing and social media campaigns for clients focused around Paid, Owned and Shared
* Briefing designers on the creation of innovative marketing assets including videos and apps
* Providing valuable insights for client deliverables
* Ensure the campaigns are integrated within the agency's wider PR services
If you are a digital and social enthusiast with around 3 years' experience in digital, this could be the perfect next move for you!
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Social Media/Digital Account Manager:
* Ability to deliver outstanding social media/digital campaigns
* Experience developing creative content ideas
* Understanding of best practice SEO and how to optimise content
* Strong analytics skills
The Social Media/Digital Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including private healthcare and laptop.
For more information about the Digital Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.