Social Media Research and Insights Director - 9 month mat cover
Job Title: Social Media Research and Insights Director - 9 month mat cover contract
Start: ASAP (mid-November latest)
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 pro rata depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The Agency
My client has a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media Research & Insights Director to join their award winning team in their London office on a fixed term contract. They were founded around a decade ago and have grown at a rapid rate since, setting up offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney, Milan and Boston. This world class social media agency work with an exciting portfolio of brands such as Skype, Nike, Mercedes, Yahoo and Barclays. They are experts at helping their clients to understand and engage in conversations in social media, delivering award winning creative ideas.
The agency has a great policy of creating a vibrant and positive working environment, ensuring staff maintain a healthy work life balance. There modern and newly refurbed offices are open plan and come complete with features such as a basketball court, yoga room, an onsite bar and open plan work spaces. This highly reputable social media agency run frequent socials and an annual ski trip for all members of staff, in addition to frequent 'inspiring people talks' and flexible working benefits.
About the Research & Insights Director role
The Research & Insights team are in integral cog in the agency's offering, delivering projects around social media research and working closely with the strategists to create data driven insights throughout the agency's high profile client base.
Key responsibilities for the Research & Insights Director role:
* You will develop your managerial skills, managing a team of around 3 social media analysts to deliver projects
* Lead on social media analysis and large research projects, unearthing insights crucial to the agency's strategic offering
* You will grow client relationships and take responsibility for financial control of key accounts
* Use your knowledge of social media measurement to develop new frameworks for your clients
* You will have full oversight of your teams insight output linked back to the clients marketing strategy
About You, the Research & Insights Director
If you are a social media/digital research enthusiastic with a commercial skill-set, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Essential skills and requirements for the Social Media Research & Insights Director:
* Ability to manipulate and work with large data sets to unearth insights
* Understanding of a range of digital and traditional research methodologies
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience with banking or alcohol brands a bonus
In return you will work in a progressive and expanding global team working on iconic brands, with a collaborative working environment and a great range of benefits.
The Research & Insights Director receives a highly competitive salary paying £45,000 to £55,000 pro rata depending on experience in addition to excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Research & Insights Director or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.