Our client is an integrated agency looking for a digital designer with some experience already under their belt, but who is hungry to learn more skills and ways of working. The designer will be required to effectively translate ideas into design executions, ensuring a consistently high level of quality and attention to detail.
Working alongside other design team members or solo on some projects, the designer would be involved in anything from email designs, through digital banner creation, to website design and UX planning.
This role is for a designer who's confident in their own ability, and willing to flourish within a experienced and strong team. Skills required include, but are not limited to:
- Competency with Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- A minimum of one year of experience in designing for web. This includes Websites, Banners,
- Email templates, Tablet Interstitials etc…
- Some understanding of Front End coding basic HTML/CSS
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a range of work and techniques
- A passion for strong web design that delivers great user experience
- A good understanding of typography, layout and composition
- A good understanding of the latest web design trends
- Experience in iOS and Android app design would be a bonus
- Experience with responsive design would be a bonus
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Capable of articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to team members
- Able to work independently and in a team - proactive by nature is an absolute must
- Experience with Motion Graphics would be a bonus (Adobe After Effects)
Please send through your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.