Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer – Manchester City Centre - £18,000-£22,000
One of Manchester’s fastest growing business’ is looking to add support into their Marketing team to help deliver their ambitious growth plans for 2017. Having had a quick rise to success and have recently been written about in regional and national newspapers as a success story this market leader are now looking to international expansion with a new office already open in New York and other countries to follow soon.
The Company and Culture:
- International business with a brand-new Manchester Head office fully equipped with pool tables, table tennis, table football, music streaming and state of the art kitchen/break out area.
- Relaxed friendly atmosphere where everyone has a voice and there are no bad ideas.
- Flexible working patterns available to promote work/life balance
- Reporting to the Head of Design and working closely with all internal teams, you’ll be responsible for branding and website design. This includes logo design, email templates, business cards, leaflets and newsletters for the brand (print and online).
- This is a chance for a talented, creative and energetic Graphic Designer to play a key part in an innovative and rapidly growing company. You’ll join a passionate and highly motivated team, so will need to manage your time well and hit tough deadlines.
- At least one year of industry experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A portfolio of recent work that displays skills, creative ability and attention to detail
- A passion for typography, creativity and imagery
To be considered please click ‘APPLY’