Main purpose of the Email Specialist role is to undertake the design and delivery of the email communication programme and to develop innovations in design and campaign improvements.
- Support the Email and CRM Managers in the campaign management process with email technical & creative design and deployment that deliver email objectives and KPI’s
- Liaise with the CRM Manager to ensure the format, design, targeting and strategy of emails that deliver to brief under the IDEAS model in line with Dixons & Carphone Warehouse branding
- Support Senior Email Manager with ongoing development, innovation, optimisation and enhancement of email programmes
- Ensure that deliverables are always accurate and timely
- Liaise with any related internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure that delivery of any email deployment related work is accurate
You will need:
- Creative & technical email skills
- Campaign management experience (planning, methods of targeting, scheduling, executing and recording)
- Ability of applying email performance KPI’s into the bigger picture
- Stakeholder management skills
- Project/timeline management skills
- Ability to focus on results & outcomes
- Commercial experience in creative & technical email design and inbox delivery
- Commercial experience in all aspects of operational campaign management
- Demonstrative experience of using packages such as Adobe, Exact Target, Silverpop and Return Path
- Email marketing experience across customer acquisition, retention and re-engagement
- Experience within retail/trade marketing
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.