Sales Representative (South England and Wales)
A vacancy for a Sales Representative (South England and Wales) has arisen with this international, multi-channel and multi-category lifestyle brand. With origins in the action and sports industry the brand is presently a dominant player in the lifestyle and electronics market, producing premium products that echo their passion, drive and performance.
In your role of Sales Representative (South England and Wales), you will be in charge of:
- Participating to the development of the sales with your clients: pre-book and reorders
- Insuring the follow up of the stock and the optimisation of the orders and reorders
- Working with buyers to identify a clear strategy for increasing sales
- Supporting the sales in the shop, merchandising and training of the staff
- Assisting in marketing activations and events
- Defining a prospect plan for your area, big cities and distribution channels to facilitate in opening new doors
To be considered for the role, you should:
- Have a background within the textile, fashion, accessories, sports or action sports industry
- Be well presented, independent and organised with a good knowledge of Excel
- Have excellent relationship skills and feel as comfortable on the phone as with a face to face with a prospected client and clients
- You must have the ability to relate to a wide variety of retailers and industries across the regions from sport shops to fashion stores and premium jewellery boutiques
- Speak fluent English and ideally French
- Possess a full UK driving Licence to have regular travel in your territory.
This is a great opportunity to work for a passionate and growing brand – they care about the small things and think big. On offer is a competitive salary, bonus, car allowance, MacBook, phone and expenses. To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in Word format.