Head of Creative
1 day left
A brilliant opportunity to work within the fast paced, in-house global creative studio of a forward-thinking travel brand.
You will be instrumental in the continued growth and evolution of the brand across all content in film, retail, digital, copy, marketing campaigns and creative concepts.
Responsible for leading a team of designers, animators, film makers and copywriters, you'll also develop concepts and maintain excellent working relationships with all the local and global markets, and internal teams.
Key projects will be across all touch points, including retail spaces, digital in retail, ad-tech creative, digital display, events, global marketing partnerships, creative concepts, mobile, social, local campaign creative, music and festival verticals - the works!
The Creative Studio team is lean and hardworking but a lot of fun, and they create as much as they can in-house from concept to completion!
* Creative/brand experience
* A keen interest/understanding on the global youth market
* An extremely effective and clear communicator - both written and oral
* An absolute team player
* Proven ability to succeed in a pressurised multi-tasking environment
* An understanding of commercial business
* A passion for the travel industry, as well as film and music
* Proven involvement in delivering multi channel creative.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your CV and portfolio to David Finch at Daniel Marks now!
Apply for Head of Creative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly