This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised and motivated Account Manager to make their mark within an extremely successful, friendly and award-winning creative and marketing agency located near Beaconsfield.
Growing their business and doing great work is all down to their most important asset; their people.
You will work closely with the Account Directors in the management of various clients and projects across a diverse range of channels including; brand identity, brochures, advertising, digital marketing, events and much more.
What skills do you need?
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with some experience of proof reading
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
• A pro-active nature and calm under pressure
• The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the ability to manage and motivate people
• A degree education
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking briefs from clients and managing these through the creative studio, from concept to completion and delivery.
• Assisting with conceptual campaign briefs, from undertaking research, to contributing to the creative direction
• Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio staff
• Involvement in resource planning and financial management of projects.
• Liaising with third party suppliers (printers, media agencies, promotional agencies, venues etc.)
This agency offer excellent career prospects and a very friendly and team orientated culture. The turnover of staff is low and the morale very high and it's a positive and rewarding work environment.