Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
An iconic British Brand who specialise in delivery are seeking an expert Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to maximise their business and customer Acquisition strategies.The company
This iconic British brand is seeking an expert Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to maximise their business and customer Acquisition strategies.
This is a really lovely company to work for, they really care about their people and you’ll be well looked after – plus you will be involved in a brand new product launch, so it’s an exciting time to join. They describe themselves as supportive, collaborative and ambitious. They are offering a great salary and benefits, so get in touch to find out more.
- Play a key role in the development and deployment of digital acquisition campaigns across target audiences and businesses including paid search, display and programmatic advertising, meeting agreed KPIs and effectively managing budgets/forecasting and compliance.
- Improve revenue in a B2B space, and raise awareness of the delivery service to new customers.
- Work in tandem with consumer proposition, campaign management, data and CEX leads.
- Take charge of direct acquisition activities including redirections and PPC display.
Skills and experience
- Senior-level Digital/direct marketing expert with proven significant experience across high profile digital acquisition strategies, including both B2B and B2C. Subscriber marketing experience is a must for this role, as is agency management experience at a strategy/account director level.
- Google-Squared qualification would be a huge bonus as would a CIM/IDM qualification.
- Top-level; analytical abilities for managing and optimising channel performance, plus knowledge of attribution models and integrated marketing deployment.
- This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
- I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Senior Digital Acquisition Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs