A brilliant opportunity to work within the fast paced, in-house global creative studio of a forward-thinking travel brand.
As Design Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the on time delivery of all assets across visual design, including typography, visual concepts, logo and icon design, photographic selection, brochure, POS, retail installation, digital screens across all media, corporate and internal presentations; for product launches, brand projects, and marketing campaigns.
You'll manage a small team of designers and copywriters, working closely with the Head of Creative and Creative Manager, to ensure the smooth running of the Global Creative Studio including championing the studio processes and tools.
This role will assist in management of projects and briefing creatives, as well as conceptual and stylistic direction, maintaining high brand standards globally.
The Creative Studio team is lean and hardworking but a lot of fun, and they create as much as they can in-house from creative ideation to actual output!
* Expertise in digital creative execution and best practices
* Strong design based principles and capabilities
* Excellent time and project management skills across multiple projects at once
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Fluency in all Adobe Creative Cloud applications
* Experience in managing designers and working in a global team.
* A keen interest/understanding on the global youth market
* An absolute team player
* Proven ability to succeed in a pressurised multi-tasking environment
* A passion for the travel industry, film and music
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your CV and portfolio to David Finch at Daniel Marks now!