Senior Digital Executive (FMCG)
Senior Digital Executive
FMCG, £35K + bonus + benefits
My client, a world renowned FMCG drinks brand, is seeking a Senior Digital Executive to join their new digital team. Reporting directly into the Head of Digital, the Senior Digital Executive will be responsible for implementing digital marketing campaigns across content, social, display, retargeting and ecommerce channels for an international audience. This is a brand new role and one where you will be able to see where your work is having visible impact from day one.
Senior Digital Executive responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Digital to deliver and update global digital campaigns
- Using analytics understand customer behaviour and shape digital campaigns, ensuring the right customers are being targeted.
- Uploading content and rich media to digital channels
- Work with the content, social media and digital marketing teams to ensure campaign delivery
- Briefing designers to create digital assets
Senior Digital Executive requirements:
- Experience working for a retail or FMCG brand
- Demonstrable experience managing digital marketing campaigns across social media, website and display
- Understanding of PPC and SEO
- Ability to brief out ideas for digital assets using Adobe Photoshop and build/edit HTML code
- Comfortable using industry standard CMS' to upload and manage content online
- Experience using Google Analytics or other analytics packages to track the success of campaigns.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today.