Internal Communications Manager
My client is charity which helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through advice, support and legal services. They are looking for an Internal Communications Manager.
The charity is a diverse organisation with six divisions. The internal comms manager will need to work with a variety of roles ranging from front line advisers, to senior executives.
You will need to be a confident self-starter, able to work autonomously as appropriate to identify issues and offer solutions / instigate change where required. Due to the complexity of the organisation, the IC Manager may be required to work across multiple organisation wide comms projects at any one time and must have the ability to use perspective and insight to flag any issues or risks to the various project stakeholders and/or Senior Executives.
Internal communications is a small but critical function within the charity. They have 950 staff in multiple sites across England and Scotland and 1000 volunteers in our network of shops.
What you need;
- Experience of working in a senior internal communications role
- Knowledge and understanding of different internal communications mechanisms, and how to employ them effectively and appropriately
- Experience of managing internal communications through a period of organisational change
- Understanding and experience of managing an intranet
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, email and internet.
For more information please get in touch on email@example.com