Part-time Marketing Campaigns Associate
A great opportunity for a part-time Marketing Campaigns Associate exists with a large Membership Body due to start in the New Year.
The role will support the marketing and campaigns officer and on occasion the wider communications team in the delivery of marketing and campaign activities in order to meet recruitment, retention and engagement objectives
You will provide support with the coordination, implementation and evaluation of online and offline marketing and campaigns activity in order to meet strategic objectives including support for the:
- Creation, production and dissemination of marketing materials to recruit and retain members
- Creation, production and dissemination of communications activities to engage members further within the union, for example becoming reps
- Creation, production and dissemination of communication activities to engage and influence stakeholders to support policy positions
- Use of digital formats, including websites and social media, to recruit, retain and engage members in the union and to influence stakeholders to support policy positions
- Coordinate, implement and evaluate advertising activity in support of member recruitment and stakeholder engagement objectives
- Use of member relationship management system (MRM) to input and analyse data and to generate communications in support of recruitment and engagement objectives.
The role will also be required to provide other support to the communications team at times of peak activity and as required.
- Experience of working on campaigns, including the coordination, delivery and evaluation of plans and activities
- Good understanding of print and digital marketing techniques and technologies
- Ability to write appropriate copy for a range of audiences and platforms
- Good communication skills and ability to relate to a range of people both internally and externally
- IT literacy and the ability to adopt and work with new technologies (experience of modern marketing technologies will be advantageous)
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work to regular fixed deadlines whilst maintaining high standards
- Ability to work/collaborate effectively within a team
- Ability to plan and prioritise work and exercise judgement.