1 day left
Research/Loyalty Business, £60K
My client, a global business that uses insight to shape customer behaviour, is seeking an experienced Technical Author to join their Product and Propositions team. This is a brand new position and will play an integral role in ensuring that all technical and e-service documents are presented in a way that is accessible and easy to understand for customers.
Technical Author responsibilities:
- Work with Product and Technical teams to establish an understanding of the product, and then design and write information in a way that is easy to understand - be that user guides, manuals, interactive tutorials, video etc.
- Working the marketing team and UX/UI designers to write non tech copy for e-service channels, enabling customers to find relevant information with ease.
- Plan and ensure there is process in place to enable timely delivery on projects.
- Build productive relationships with multiple internal stakeholders and teams to prioritise deadlines but also identify areas of improvement.
- Hire, manage and develop a junior Technical Author.
Technical Author requirements:
- Experience creating technical and non-technical documentation in a variety of formats (Technical will be the focus in this role)
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design principles.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong ability to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a covering note to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment.
Apply for Technical Author
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly