Experience Design Director – UX agency
A small but very established UX agency based in Shoreditch is looking for an Experience Designer director who will be responsible for leading the creative team, and moving the agency forward. This will be reporting the existing Experience Design Director so this is a crucial hire.
This person needs to have experience leading strategy, but also happy to be hands on (will reduce as more business is generated). A large merger in due to take place over the next couple of years, so this is a great time to join.
- At least 10 years agency experience.
- Hybrid UX/UI/strategic portfolio with many different types of clients and challenges.
- Led teams, as well as been involved with growing teams.
- Hands on and strategic in approach.
- Run pitches/presentations/workshops.
- Familiarity with service design.
- Closely following design, and up to date with trends.
- Worked across E-commerce, mobile, responsive and web applications.
To find out more please do email Ash on email@example.com