Account Director (Sales) - Defining the face of online branded
Account Director (Sales) - Defining the face of online branded content
£40-50k plus bonus
Keen to sell engaging video branded content solutions into agencies & clients direct?
Opportunity. This senior sales role is working for a global content creator, producer and distributor.
The market they are leading is THE most exciting media since the digital boom itself and is growing at rate that brands just can't keep up with. Creating high quality, entertaining content is at the heart of what they do and is their USP. They will not settle for second best when it comes to the quality of their output.
- Global initiative for digital video content
- Defining the face of online branded content and creating ground breaking original content, with over 150 YouTube creators in their network.
The Role & the necessary background:
The role is to take responsibility for a portfolio of the UK's largest Advertising and Media agencies, drive revenue through selling compelling branded video campaigns utilising content, talent and creativity!
They seek to appoint an experienced sales executive who can sell both online advertising inventory across their network of channels on YouTube, as well as original content solutions. An ability to clearly articulate creative concepts and deliver strong, coherent sales packages is crucial, and in doing so, clearly demonstrating the benefits to a potential client.
- A strong sales background, with a proven track record of winning business, both proactively and through agency pitches.
- Able to demonstrate past successes of selling digital branded content and other online creative solutions using an end-to-end sales approach, (pitching, delivery, client management through to end-of-campaign reporting).
- Existing decision making contacts & proven relationships within the UK Advertising agencies and wider media sector
- A full understanding of the UK VOD market and its opportunity for branded content solutions.
- A strong appreciation of social media platforms and the advertising opportunities it provides specifically across the YouTube platform
- Previous experience of working as part of a creative team, thereby understanding the production & project management processes