Account Manager (Shopper)-Independent Integrated Agency-London
Want to be part of shaping an agency's future? It's an exciting time for our client, which is experiencing new growth with several clients adding to their portfolios in recent months, so there's no better time to jump onboard.
Our client, an independent integrated agency with a rich heritage in retail and shopper marketing, is on the hunt for a Shopper Account Manager to take the lead on a major account - a world leader in biscuits and confectionery.
The agency has celebrated recent account wins, and as a result is expanding its creative and account handling teams. The team prides themselves in their inside-out knowledge of the industry, and retail is their bread and butter. The agency is made up of highly passionate individuals who love what they do; they provide solutions with brilliant insight and deliver surprising results.
Is it you?
- Already be on an Account Manager level
- Have shopper expertise with a proven track record of delivering toolkits and activating these with retailers
- Have first-class retail knowledge, with experience in POS, on-pac promotions and experiential
- Build strong relationships with existing clients
- Live the ethos of the brand: Creative & Commercial; Intuitive & Informed; Passionate & Practical; Proud & Humble; Daring & Diligent.
Does this sound like you? Are you currently looking to make the next step in your career? Get in touch now.
Salary - up to £32k depending on experience + 25 days holiday + birthday + loyalty days up to 5, contributory pension, new business bonus scheme and mobile phone after 3 months.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.