Digital Marketing Manager
This is an amazing opportunity to join a British business with an incredible history and heritage. This role has an overall remit to grow profitable online revenue/increase customer satisfaction through the creation of innovative online solutions.
- Manage all aspects of digital channels and apps
- Lead the creation of new digital channels and enhancements to existing digital channels
- Provide input to, review and sign off user experience designs, visual designs and copy.
- Review and provide feedback on development output
- Ensure the channel’s ongoing legal and regulatory compliance – be aware of legal, regulatory and policy changes and take appropriate action to ensure channel compliance.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including customer support, commercial managers and sales to provide information about the channel and receive information about issues, complaints and proposed improvements.
- Produce monthly, weekly and ad hoc reports, e.g. revenue reporting, transaction/customer reporting and monitoring KPIs.
- Monitor channel usage and reviewing analytics outputs.
- Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Request marketing and other customer communications, and support creation and management of the channel marketing strategy.
- Significant experience of e-commerce retail.
- Significant experience of online product management
- Excellent understanding of online usability and user-centred design
- Good understanding of digital technologies and agile methodologies
- Excellent influencing, networking and stakeholder management
- Ability to understand and work with data, both financial and non-financial
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity apply online now or contact Katie Rixon at Daniel Marks.