Marketing Director - Tech start up
Role: Marketing Director
Salary: £40k - £60k
Our client is a fast-growing ecommerce business, with innovative technology and forward thinking ideas that make them stand out in this competitive market. This technology start up are doing fantastically well for themselves, having received VC investment in order grow and develop new ideas. Their services are now used by both consumers and businesses across the Europe, America and Asia.
They are also very big on creating a positive, creative working environment - they make sure they hire friendly, upbeat and ambitious people across all divisions. The Marketing Director is a newly created role due to their expansion and their identification of Marketing as integral to their business as it continues to grow.
The Role: Marketing Director
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Director to lead consumer and B2B marketing across the business on a global scale. You will report directly into the CEO, with responsibility for marketing strategy across all channels, both online and offline.
The Marketing Director will:
- Develop, implement and evaluate marketing strategy, both online and offline
- Manage the marketing team, with the view to building and growing the team
- Manage CRM Development
- Control and manage budgets
The Marketing Director should have:
- Extensive marketing experience across multiple channels, both B2C and B2B
- Ideally have had experience working on marketing campaigns for an e-commerce brand
- Understand the nature of a start up business and have an entrepreneurial flair
- The ability to manage strategy, a team and budgets simultaneously
- A good sense of humour!
The successful Marketing Director will be offered a basic salary between £40k and £60k, plus bonus and share options.
If you have the relevant experience for this Marketing Director role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on email@example.com or 0203 826 1222.