Senior Account Manager - Leading Digital Agency
Senior Account Manager - Leading Digital Agency - Central London - Up to £35k + great benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, data driven, Senior Account Manager to join this digital agency, based just off Oxford Street.
The agency are a leading digital agency that exist to bring their client's customers an exceptional experience.
Their work encompasses all aspects of digital activity from enterprise ecomm to B2B trade loyalty programmes, to micro sites, ecommerce, local marketing toolkits, email, eCRM and digital advertising.
Their clients are well known, global names in FMCG, retail, automotive and leisure.
The working environment is informal, open and collaborative with a friendly company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will be responsible for the management of targeted direct marketing campaigns from brief to delivery. You will be required to work with stakeholders to support the planning, development and delivery of campaign objectives and analysis. Campaign delivery of digital assets (eCRM & CRM website builds) as well as DM are the primary areas of this job.
You should be a proactive individual with an entrepreneurial attitude and excellent ability to define processes. Ideally you will also possess the following skills:
- Strong numerically and experience working with data analytics
- Good client contact skills
- Good organisational, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to sell opportunities internally and to clients
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to liaise with inter departments including Tech and Data teams to ensure
- delivery of projects
- Ability to troubleshoot adhoc project issues
- Reporting to key stakeholders at all stages of the project, managing risks
- Ability to meet very high standards and expectations with the initiative and ability to work with little daily direction – full support will be given.
- Experience of managing loyalty campaigns (not essential)
Supported by the Data, Development and Project Management teams, there is a great deal of scope for growth and progression with the freedom to own the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager with the relevant experience to join a leading agency that is really going places.
What's on Offer?
- Free breakfast
- Weekly run club
- Season ticket loan
- Workplace pension scheme
- Reduced gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share incentive plan
- Free eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
Senior Account Managers please send us your CVs today.
If this role is not what you're looking for, then don't worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/