Marketing Automation Analyst
Marketing Automation Analyst - Reading - £60-80K plus equity & benefits
My client is an on-demand cloud based financial and human capital management software vendor. Founded just over 10 years ago, they are a global business with over 30 offices internationally. They also believe heavily in their people and culture; where passion and customer focus is at the heart of everything they do.
The Marketing Automation Analyst is a vital member of the Global Marketing Operations and Analytics team; in this role, you will be responsible for supporting the EMEA marketing team by providing actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making. Leveraging data from the company's Marketo and Salesforce platforms combine with a solid understanding of the business, you will summarise and present finding that support an understanding of overall EMEA Marketing performance, campaign performance, ROI, pipeline acceleration, attribution and mix analysis. This role will report into Director level and will closely align with EMEA Sales Operation as well as global data and analytics team members.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with corporate to define the frameworks for measuring, reporting and analyzing global marketing results including marketing ROI and attribution
- Own QBR and executive-level marketing performance reporting. Provide deep analysis that will support solid decision-making
- Leverage multiple sales/marketing data sources and data analysis tools to manage data mining and extraction for the analysis of marketing campaigns and sales pipeline. Synthesize results and provide actionable insights to business stakeholders
- Lead the conceptualization and execution of ad-hoc marketing performance reports and data projects in MS Excel/Access and SQL
- Collaborate with the Marketing BI and IT teams to provide requirements and drive the implementation of global marketing performance reports and dashboards by leveraging the sales/marketing data warehouse and BI tool
- Create and manage operational reports and dashboards in Marketo and Salesforce.com to track the effectiveness of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Assist with monitoring the integrity of the marketing database. Recommend and implement process improvements for automated data validation/normalization in Marketo
- Partner with the Marketing Automation team to analyze data for segmentation that will help global campaign managers design targeted campaigns and optimize spend.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing reporting and analytics function leveraging data from the marketing automation platform (Ideally Marketo)
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com with a demonstrated understanding of CRM concepts such as lead management and pipeline
- B2B experience with Enterprise client targeting heavily desired
- 2+ years of experience analyzing marketing data and producing standard as well as ad-hoc reports for performance tracking and decision-making
- 2+ years of experience working with large datasets in different formats such as .csv, Excel, Access, SQL or related
- Strong understanding of the B2B sales and marketing function and how its success can be measured
- Proven experience identifying, building, and publishing key marketing performance metrics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, formulas, formatting, charts, and importing/exporting data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for translating data insights into concise and insightful executive summaries and presentations
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively. Project management experience highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required in business, finance, marketing, sciences or related field.
To apply for the Marketing Automation Analyst, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org