Digital Account Manager
My client is a cross-platform digital agency. They build digital products and campaigns that bring brands and connected consumers closer together. They are driven by creativity, innovation, technology and data learnings. They craft experiences based on consumer behaviour across multiple screens and connected objects that engage and entertain, helping achieve a brand's business goals. Their Websites, Native Apps, and Digital Advertising experiences deliver measurable experiences to millions of users. They work with a wide range of brands across a wide range of sectors, and are proud of the trusted relationship they have with their retained clients.
You are already successful in a similar role having preferably already worked in a digital Account Manager position, or an enthusiastic Senior Account Executive who is ready to take on more responsibility. You have worked with a variety of brand sectors, with either specific automotive experience or petrol-head tendencies outside of the office!
You are a team player and a real people person so clients will love you. You'll work in conjunction with the Account Director but will need to use your own initiative as you'll be expected to get involved at every level to make this team a success.
You keep up to date with what's going on in online advertising and digital advertising generally, and you're happy to put your opinions forward. You have a working knowledge of online advertising production and implementation, from strategy and creative, through to trafficking and reporting. Specific understanding of the DoubleClick platform would be a definite advantage.
You're confident and outgoing, happy to present and you do what it takes to get the job done. You'll be a creative person and you'll be able to lead the wider agency team to interpret and respond to client briefs, as well as effectively delivering the concepts and ideas back to the client.
You'll have both strategic and commercial understanding, working as part of the business development team to nurture key client relationships and help grow revenue. You'll embrace the business element of the role such as managing day to day budgets, providing quotations and spotting new opportunities.
You'll have a proven track record of client satisfaction, and making a positive difference to the company. Above all you're passionate, ambitious and forward thinking with oodles of initiative and common sense.
* Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels
* Maintain relationships with other 3rd party agencies, understanding their role and business objectives within the client relationship
* Develop/ Maintain a thorough understanding of the media agency role and their delivery processes
* Develop/ Maintain relationships with publisher and platform partners and keep abreast of newly available features and formats
* Interpret briefs, collate a response and present back to the client
* Talk confidently and knowledgably about digital advertising, ad server platforms and publisher formats when discussing new proposals
* Deliver exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of briefs and proposals
* Develop effective working relationships with the rest of the Accounts Team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication
* Build reports and deliver campaign analysis to client on a weekly basis using the DoubleClick platform
* Provide costs for the different products and services we provide
* Keep abreast of the latest developments in digital and how they apply to our clients or the production process
* Achieve revenue targets by promoting our services to existing clients and deliver YOY growth
* Highly organised and a multi tasker
* Enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and update industry knowledge
* Strong communication skills (presentations, written and verbal)
* Proactive and able to work using own initiative
* A positive mental attitude. We are a close team that works hard and plays hard together
* Ambition to take our growing company to the next level
* To be confident in leading conversations and presentations
* To be a social butterfly, this is not a job for shrinking violets
* 1 - 2 years experience in an account management capacity
* Experience of delivering cross-platform digital advertising campaigns
* Demonstrable passion for all things digital, abreast of changes and developments in the market
* Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
* A love of all things automotive
Must have digital and automotive experience to be considered.