Our client is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, they are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their creative/publishing dept. The design studio is instrumental in producing and ensuring that all deliverables are:
- Of a high quality and standard
- Brand compliant
- Completed and delivered efficiently within deadline and budget.
You will be responsible for the design and artwork for mainly print projects and some digital using the Creative Suite design packages (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
You will have an in-depth knowledge of artwork production, coupled with an eye for good design, a creative flair and the technical ability to bring ideas to life cost effectively.
We are looking for a 'think outside the box' storyteller, who can influence and expertly design creative and unique content by understanding the individual cultures and requirements of our various teams.
- Experience of working in a design environment
- Significant experience working with graphics and word processing using the following packages:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (in particular PowerPoint and Word)
- Knowledge of either web-authoring tools (including Flash and Dreamweaver)
- A detailed knowledge of graphic design principles (typography, layout, etc.)
- Ability to estimate, prioritise and schedule work, meeting the varied needs of the department
- Ability to manage the expectations of clients and team members through open lines of communication and flexibility, delivering under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Creation and production of reports, flyers, banners and adverts using Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
(Adobe Creative Suite) and MS Word
- Ability to produce complex onscreen PowerPoint presentations, diagrams and charts
- Production and manipulation of Adobe PDF files including hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Liaising with all grades of staff and offering advice on best practice regarding the corporate brand, design and layout
- Making changes and ensuring correct formatting to all documents accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring that a professional and speedy service is maintained and that corporate identity standards are adhered to
The candidate must possess the following:
- Creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions accurately and quickly
- Delivery centric and fully committed to meeting challenging delivery dates
- A calm approach under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and conceptual skills
Please send through CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.