Senior Integrated Planner - Global Integrated Agency - London
Are you the right Senior Planner for our client? Do you have a truly integrated perspective? Then we encourage you to read on.
Our client is a global integrated agency who are looking for an Integrated Senior Planner to join their London office. Planning and strategy is the key member of the agency who powers everything they do.
You will be working closely with Head of Planning on a well-known global automotive brand to help drive innovative thinking using digital branding, social media, experiential and content. You will be overseeing and managing multiple projects simultaneously on a day to day basis, ensuring that deadlines are met. Other responsibilities include:-
- Collect and analyse trends to feed 'innovation' within the Agency
- Write and present awesome strategic briefs for new and existing business pitches
- Write client presentations and content for driving forward our client's creative agenda
- Ability to understand the dynamics of their client's business and the sector in which it operates.
- Experience in developing key insights and idea generation with examples of successful application.
- Ability to judge ideas for their distinctiveness, relevance and effectiveness, and to refine and improve the ideas of others.
- Can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative research techniques
Is it you?
Are you a planner who is maybe at a crossroads in their career and is looking for another path which will take your skills and experience to another level? The ideal candidate must have at least four years' experience and a proactive spirit - "jack of all". Other skills include:-
- Strategic brand & product planning and practical channel / platform knowledge
- Sharp thinker and sharp writer
- Ability to lead projects
- Excellent presentation skills, who is able to demonstrate the competence and a degree of authority/gravitas necessary to win over and influence colleagues and clients
- A team player who is commercially astute and with good project management skills.
- Confident, sense of humour and ability to think constructively
- Involved, passionate, connected, collaborative
- Courageous to see your ideas through
- Knowledge of the Automotive Industry is a benefit but not essential.
- Be current in all digital channels / platforms, from social to programmatic
Salary: up to £60K plus benefits
Due to organic growth our client is growing so what better time to join this exciting agency, don't hesitate and get in touch with us to be considered for this unique opportunity.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.