Brand & Innovation Consultant
As a leading Brand and Innovation company with global reach, we are looking for sharp minds with great intuition and a daring attitude. Curious people who get a real buzz from getting deep consumer insights in vibrant and diverse cultures and making them the foundation of a rigorous strategy. An infectious passion for challenging the status quo and a real drive to help a company grow. If this sounds like we are talking about you, we would love to talk.
We believe in the power of Emotions. Butterfly was born with the idea that emotions drive our behaviors. We were born in 2009 with the clear ambition of becoming a leading brand strategy and innovation company with an expertise in building emotional connection between brand and consumers.
We are known for being curious, daring, intuitive and challenging conventions for the biggest global consumer brands and we are now also making big waves in the financial, health, hospitality and retail sectors. What also makes us different is that half of our strategic or innovation work is taking place in the most fascinating emerging markets, from Mexico to China, from Saudi to Russia. The Butterfly team, currently 40 and growing, truly reflect this diversity: over 20 languages can be heard within our studio.
The Butterfly nest is on The River Thames in SW London and we now also have a presence in NYC with great ambitions to spread our wings even further. There is still a strong start-up atmosphere within Butterfly valuing entrepreneurship, ownership and growth. We’ve got bags of experience, but we’re still fascinated by new trends,new directions and we are more than ever fueled by a sense of curiosity about the world..
Butterfly is continuing to spread its wings and we now have opportunities for sharp brand and innovation strategists to join our team as a Consultant with 2 to 5 year experience. Agency experience is a must - from a brand consultancy, innovation or research background.
What does the role include?
- Managing and supporting the delivery of great brand strategy and innovation projects by working collaboratively with your fellow Butterflies in strategy,design and insight.
- Devising, conducting and analysing consumer research, working at an international level across emerging and established markets.
- Co-facilitating meetings with senior client teams and skillfully facilitating creative workshops with energy and flair
- Supporting client and business development by identifying new opportunities, helping support pitches and writing proposals
- Supporting in promoting the business through marketing and PR activities
- Managing and developing junior strategy and insight Butterflies
- Tool and methodology creation and thought-leadership
- Bringing a fresh point of view to our clients’ challenges, and helping ensure Butterfly are always ahead of the curve in terms of knowledge, expertise and insight.
At Butterfly we offer a number of great benefits to our team including Employer contribution pension, generous holiday allowance (25 days to start, increasing after 3 and 5 years), your Birthday off, 2 days’ immersion every year in any city of your choice linked to a live project, Yoga classes, Friday drinks, Summer hours, team movie nights, daily breakfasts and more….
How to apply
Please attach a short covering note telling us what 'Daring Intelligence' and 'Contagious Creativity' means to you.