Head of Production - Print & POS,Shopper Marketing-£60k + Bonus
Head of Production - Print & POS, Shopper Marketing - £60k + Bonus
Large award winning agency have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Print and POS based in London. This is an opportunity to work on a major global brand.
The role will require a Head of Production who has experience in Print & POS to manage a large global brand with their instore POS and shopper marketing collateral.
- Responsible for the design, print and distribution and fulfilment of complex POS for a major brand across Europe.
- Coordinate print production schedules, define and manage the critical path
- Coordinate delivery of artwork to agreed spec from various sources internally and externally
- Coordinate the delivery of printed POS within the time frame required to the store network
- Liaison with stakeholders regarding delivery and implementation of POS
- Print production to include In-Store POS, FSDU's, Dumpbins, Posters and any other POS requirements.
- To work with the rest of the marketing team to ensure consistency across marketing materials.
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers, printers and agencies
- To manage any requests for further POS from stores and coordinate the storage
- Previous history of working with Print, POS, Cardboard engineering, retail POS and shopper marketing
- Previous retail Printed marketing campaign management experience
- Previous experience of working with complex print, fulfilment and distribution of retail POS.
- Previous print management and leadership experience, working in a retail environment
- Worked in complex retail environments (Franchise/License/Owned stores)
- Experience managing retail priced print items across EMAE
- Able to understand and manage the detail whilst leading change
- Able to elevate and think strategically
- Have intelligent onsite client management skills
- Understand the print world and large format supply chain, including cardboard engineering, materials etc. (UK and Europe)
- Excellent knowledge of Web to print solutions
- Experience managing large and complex fulfilment operations
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525