Customer Insight Analyst
The Customer Insight Analyst will be part of a talented Customer Insights and Analytics team. The role covers analysis, predictive modelling and customer segmentation.
The team has a pivotal role within the business in directing future strategy, supporting Marketing, Product and the wider business areas.
Leading Financial Services organisation based in Manchester.
The Customer Insight Analyst will be part of a talented Customer Insights and Analytics team that drive analysis that will help direct the future strategy of the organisation.
They will support Marketing and Product as well as the wider business.
- Data Analysis using SAS, SQL or equivalent
- Statistical Modelling using SAS Enterprise Miner, KXEN, R, Python or equivalent.
- Drive analysis into actionable insights and commercial concepts the wider business can understand and utilise.
The Customer Insight Analyst will:
- Have solid experience of analysing data using SAS, SQL or Equivalent
- Be competent in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills to influence senior stakeholders and confidently present analytical findings to stakeholders of all levels within the business
- Ideally have experience in campaign selections processing
- Experience in a similar role within the financial services industry would be advantageous
- Ideally have experience of web reporting / analytical tools
- Ideally have some experience of BI tools such as Cognos, Tableau, Qlikview or Power BI
Salary between £30,000 to £36,000 depending on the level of experience plus benefits