As a Design Assistant you will be responsible for:- creating and designing customer documentation and letter templates
A UK family owned private bank who combine a modern approach to banking and technology with their traditional values.
- arranging branded products and merchandise
- overseeing the digital content of the company website
- designing and owning all PowerPoint pitch documents
- overseeing photographic needs, email styles and sales materials
- general ad hoc organisational and administrative support
YOUIn order to be considered for this Design Assistant role you will have:- previous experience as a designer
- strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - especially InDesign
- experience of email marketing software and content management systems
- a degree or equivalent - ideally graphic design
- confidence liaising with individuals from all levels within the organisation
- UX and web design would be preferable
If this Digital Assistant role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
Digital Assistant - Finance - £30,000-£35,000 - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, within specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.